Job posted: 18/06/18
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing executive with extensive knowledge of social media.
The right candidate will be involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a service, product, event or campaign. The role broadly includes planning, organising events, sponsorship, advertising, public relations and research as well as to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies and plans and also build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media), exhibitions and promotional events
- Working with designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Liaise with media, as required and manage the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters and DVDs
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Generate and execute marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Generate reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also present this data in an easy to understand format
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Attending key conferences to manage booth, do customer interviews and focus groups
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Proven working experience in social media marketing
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications, business administration or relevant discipline
If you are interested, please forward your cover letter and CV to email@example.com, quoting the position for which you are applying.